Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Dip

Last night was my Autumn Dinner Party, and is went of smashingly! It was a smaller, more intimate, dinner and we had good talks. After dinner we watched "The Great Gatsby" as we are all literature freaks.

The first thing I made was a Pumpkin Pie Dip. I started out with cream cheese, but then I totally forgot what else was in the recipe and I couldn't find  it anywhere. So now I will share with you my brand new Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe!

 
And I dipped either gingersnap cookies or graham crackers. I personally prefer the gingersnap cookies.
 

Pumpkin Pie Dip

Ingredients:

1 can of pumpkin puree
1 8oz. package of cream cheese, softened
1 regular container of Cool Whip
2 ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice
3 ½ cups confectionary sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar

 Instructions:

1. In bowl, beat cream cheese, cool whip, canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice, confectionary sugar, and brown sugar.
2. Let chill in fridge for 1-2 hours.
3. Serve with gingersnap cookies, graham crackers, etc. Enjoy!

*Note: More confectionary sugar may need to be added to get the right fluffiness.
 
~ Enjoy! - Gabi xoxo~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment