Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gooey Funfetti Bars

Since I thought I had the day off, I decided to bake. Unfortunately my boos called to see if I could come in and work. I, being the person I am, couldn't say no. But I still wanted to bake today, so I decided on this quick, easy, and yummy recipe.

I was able to whip these up in a flash and they were so easy incredibly easy to eat...I mean make! ;) You can use whatever kind of sprinkles you want, or whatever color you would like to consume. Wow! Is my hunger coming out in my typing. Well I will just grab a few more bars and I will be good to go!
 
 
 

Gooey Funfetti Bars

Ingredients:

1 box of yellow cake mix
1 stick of unsalted butter (1/2 cup), melted
1 egg
2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles (feel free to use whatever kind you like. I used the round, harder sprinkles.)
1/2 chocolate chips
1/2 white chocolate chips
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x9 pan.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter, and egg. mix until it becomes dough. Stir in 1/3 cup of the sprinkles.
3. In greased pan, evenly flatten 2/3 of dough. Then, evenly sprinkle all chocolate chips onto pressed dough.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over chocolate chips and dough, making sure to pour evenly. With remaining dough, roll into small balls and place in pan. Press down to flatten.
5. Put in oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes or a little more.
6. Let cool completely before cutting, or you can simply eat it out of the pan like I did!
 
~Enjoy! - Gabi xoxo~



2 comments:

  1. Oh my freakin' word!!! This looks delicious and the perfect comfort food! (Hehe) Thank you so much for posting a recipe that had to do with this 'funfetti' craze happening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You are very welcome! And yes, I also am quite liking this newly popular Funfetti!

      Delete