Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge

I just want to say... 1,000 page views! Thank you everyone for visiting my blog! It motivates me to keep posting! I simply would like to add that I would really, really (did I say really?) appreciate comments and feedback!
Now onto the food! Who doesn't love fudge, and who doesn't love Oreos?! Let me say that when they are mixed together, the result is magical unicorns jumping over rainbows. Haha, well maybe not, but it is still very delicious! I have had to ban my dad from the fudge for his own good, because I think he is addicted now.
This is certainly a good recipe that I will bring out each holiday season from now on. Fudge is a great item to put in a holiday sweets gift!

 
 

 
Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge

Ingredients:

3/4 cup salted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 (5 oz.) can evaporated  milk
2 (12 oz.) packages white chocolate chips
1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow fudge
3 cups coarsely chopped Oreo cookies, divided
Pinch of salt

Instructions:

1. Line a 9″ square pan with foil, set aside.
2. Combine butter, sugar, and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan.
3. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat, add white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, 2 cups chopped cookies, and salt. Stir until chips melt.
5. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup chopped cookies over fudge, gently press cookies into fudge.
6. Cover and chill until firm (about 1 to 2 hours). Enjoy!!
 
*Note: You can add more Oreos according to you liking.
 
~Enjoy! - Gabi xoxo~
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment