Saturday, August 2, 2014

{Coconut Oil} Chocolate Fudge

 
So, I am currently obsessed with coconut oil! I use it all the time, whether when I bake or even sautéing my vegetables in it. I also use it as a moisturizer and I put just a dab on my eyelashes to strengthen them and help them grow. Coconut oil helps you body put up a resistance against bacteria and viruses. It also helps fight off yeast infections, regulate your blood-sugar levels, and give your metabolism a good boost.

 

Because I will be graduating NEXT WEEK!!! I am SO incredibly excited! Anyway, as I will be graduating next week, I will also be having my senior piano recital the very next day. I am going to be baking loads of treats, and I thought that maybe my Coconut Fudge would be a nice tropical kind of sweet. It took me about two or three times before I finally got it right, but that's all in the art of baking!
 

{Coconut Oil} Chocolate Fudge

 Ingredients:

1 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 raw honey
1/2 raw dark chocolate

Instructions:

1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients and simmer until oil is combined with other ingredients and chocolate is completely melted.
3. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
4. Cut into squares and store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.

~Enjoy! - Gabi xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment